Once upon a time, the town of Malia was a quiet seaside town known for its agriculture… oh, how times have changed! Nowadays, a trip to Malia means one thing… PARTY!
Malia has recently become the #1 destination for Brits looking to party in Europe, overtaking Magaluf! Year after year, more and more British tourists are flocking to Malia for the best holiday of their lives, and it’s only getting better! It even featured in The Inbetweeners Movie as the setting for Will, Jay, Simon and Neil’s party holiday, so you know that it must be legendary!
Malia Events and Parties
Malia has so many amazing party events to offer, and 2022 is set to be it’s biggest and best year yet! Here are some of the events we are looking forward to the most:
- Malia Live Beach Party – Who doesn’t love a beach party? Malia Live Beach Party is truly an unmissable event, with performances from chart topping stars as the sun sets and the party begins!
- Champagne Sessions – Pool parties are an absolute essential in every party holiday, and Champagne Sessions is the best one around. It has all the elements needed for an epic pool party; free champagne, amazing DJs and VIP appearances. Check, check, check!
- Malia Booze Cruise – Malia’s award winning Booze Cruise is an experience everyone must have. Four solid hours of parting with sun, sea, and of course, BOOZE! Sounds epic, right?
- Paint Party – Ain’t no party like a Malia Paint Party! Get ready to be drenched in all the colours of the rainbow at this lively event. Plus, you get a funky colourful t-shirt to keep (or throw away)! So come along and paint the town red… and yellow and green and blue and… you get the point.
- I Love House – We love house, you love house, who doesn’t love house? This event promises performances from amazing house djs, so make sure you have your dancing shoes on! Plus, there’s plenty of drinks deals to keep you (and your bank account) happy.
To get the best deals and find even more amazing Malia events, we suggest looking on Party Hard Travel’s Malia events.
Year after year, so much effort is put in by the locals in order to make Malia the best party holiday destination that it can be! Hundreds of local businesses like bars, clubs and restaurants along the strip open for business to accommodate the thousands of tourists that travel here. For this reason, it’s important that despite your quest to have a great time, you should still respect the locals and treat the area with respect, after all, it is their home!
We know that it’s tempting to return to comfort foods when you are seeking hangover food, but it would be a tragedy for you to miss out on so many of the delicious local dishes. The island that Malia is located on, Crete, is known for being the Greek island with the best food! Why not sample a Cretian cheese cheese pie, smoked pork or dakos bread? Our mouths are watering just thinking about it! We might steer clear of the fried snails though…
Loads of Things to Do!
When you aren’t eating, or drinking or partying, you might be wondering what there is to do… Well, there’s plenty! Malia is home to a beautiful beach for you to relax whilst trying to shake the hangover, or if lazing around just isn’t your thing, test your bravery by doing some watersports. If you want to experience some of the local history, Malia’s Old Town is a great place to explore and pick up a few souvenirs for your loved ones back home. There’s even a nearby water park with tons of slides to get your adrenaline pumping! All these activities can be exhausting though, so remember to preserve your energy for your big night on the strip later.
As you can see, Malia is most definitely one of the best party towns in Europe, and it’s not hard to see why! There are so many legendary events to experience, plus a lively party atmosphere that’s unique to Malia! Combine this with mouth-watering food, friendly locals, and tons of daytime activities, then BOOM! The perfect party holiday!
So what are you waiting for? Join the thousands of partiers who visit Malia every year and book your perfect party holiday for Malia in 2022! For all the best deals and more information on Malia, visit Party Hard Travel.