We are Party Hard Travel, we are an online based tour operator in the youth travel market; we operate across the top clubbing destinations in Europe and specialise in our ultimate events packages, and expert teams (UK and overseas) to enable our customers to have the best week of their lives.
We are currently recruiting for our Summer Head Office Teams. We are looking for team members who are looking to expand their knowledge, get some valuable experience across different sectors of the business, enhance innovation, and ultimately ensure that our customers are receiving accurate information and outstanding customer service.
All employees will start with a temporary summer period contract, however; you will have the opportunity to work your way to gain a permanent position at the end of the summer or a full placement year if you’re a university student looking for a placement.
We have very limited spaces to hire at the end of the summer period, therefore candidates will have to prove themselves above all others to be considered.
The employee would start on a temporary contract at team member level within our head office.
If offered a permanent position (or placement year) you will be assigned a main area to manage in the UK Head office for the winter season. With full responsibility over the running and success of this area. You will also be required to get involved in extra projects. Examples include; recruiting summer teams [sorting applications, events & advertisement], responsibility over multiple social accounts [including content, competitions, and collaborations with relevant brands], UK promotional event management [club tours, promotional events, winter reunion] etc.
All permanent team members who are loyal to the company are expected to grow with the company, each year the company experiences growth will result in new levels of hierarchy and responsibility for staff to climb.
In addition, the business is expanding further into new markets in the travel industry, staff will have prospects in more than Party Hard Travels low cost youth market and extend their experience to other areas and destinations.
We’re looking for people with a smart endearing nature to deliver the customer Journey from our UK Head Office. Our UK Head Office is the beating heart of the organisation, ensuring that all areas are in place to ultimately deliver our aim of giving the guests the best week of their lives.
The head office holds the lines of communication between the whole organisation, to keep our UK customers connected with the destinations in which we operate. They cover the full customer journey upkeep, from the first customer touch point, where the customer finds out about us [social channels, add words, word of mouth, advertising etc], to enquiry, to booking, then over to the actual experience and back for feedback and follow up.
The Head office role for the summer period covers a wide range of areas; these can include, customer service, sales, digital marketing, social media marketing, admin [bookings], in destination communications etc.
Not fazed by working unsocial hours, and quick to solve problems you will always help customers and manage operations alive with a positive attitude. You will be responsible for maintaining a good impression of the company brand and culture, while communicating with customers, suppliers and all stakeholders you come in to contact with.
• Experience in a customer service-based environment, and/ or the personality and confidence to create the customer journey
• Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service
• Self-motivated with a tenacious, positive attitude
• Organisational skills and excellent punctuality
• Ability to cope in a fast paced, targeted environment
• Confidence to work alone and problem solve without supervision
• A fun, outgoing personality with drive to make our guests holiday the best it can possibly be [based on overseas positions]
• Excellent relationship management abilities both with customers, suppliers and all stakeholders in connection with the company
• Resilient to work long and varied hours in line with business demands
• Numerical abilities
• Literacy abilities
• Ambition and motivation to succeed, as well as a hunger for growth
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Benefits
• End of Summer Trips
• Career Growth / Personal Development
• First-Hand Experience in Multiple Areas of a Business
• Ability to be Innovative – Make Changes in the Business’ Operations
• Team Days
• Relaxed Office Environment
• Communications with Company Stakeholders such as Brands, Suppliers, Key Tour Operators and More
• Training Courses and Skill Development
Party Hard Travel is an extremely fast-growing company; which means working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. Being part of a smaller corporation means you and your team will have a lot more responsibilities within the roles you are in.
We expect staff to use initiative, make executive decisions, and change operations in Head Office where they see fit to keep customer satisfaction and efficiency high.
With us you can gain a very real experience with high levels of control in multiple areas of a business, some of which are outlined below:
As Featured On