The time has almost come; your holiday package is booked, your flights are next week and it’s time to pack your bag. Figuring out the right essentials to take with you is key to a stress-free holiday. So we’ve organised a handy little guide on what to pack for your fun-in-the-sun clubbing holiday.
To avoid getting caught out in weather changes, look ahead to the forecast to easily plan what kind of outfits you’ll need to bring.
a. Light Fabrics
- If your holiday dictates sunny weather, avoid fabrics like polyester or silk, stick to cotton to keep cool and prevent sun damage.
b. Staple Items
- Keeping your wardrobe to the basics makes it a lot easier to style different outfits for different days. Take one pair of denim shorts, a handful of different tees to match, and a dress or two for those lazy days out on the beach.
- If you plan on spending most of your time in the resort pool or at the beach, make sure to pack at least 3 pairs of swimsuits just to make life easier.
Shoes can be the heaviest item in your luggage, so it’s important to only pack the ones you need for your clubbing holiday.
- If you’re spending most of your time on the beach it is crucial to bring some flip-flops to easily throw on from day to day.
b. Canvas Shoes
- Bringing heels on a clubbing holiday always seems like a good idea – until you never wear them. Ditch the heels and wear your favourite vans or converse shoes to the clubbing scene. Your feet will thank you!
We know how hard it is to choose between your toothbrush and your entire makeup collection, but sensibility and practicality is the route to go this summer
- Resist the temptation to take your whole makeup bag! Chose a smaller bag and only take products that you wear everyday. You’ll be sweating it off in the clubs in no time!
- Deodorant, toothpaste, and soap are all no-brainers for your suitcase but don’t forget to pack that SPF 50 sun cream for that harsh European sun!
So there you have it! With our handy packing guide (plus your passport and documents of course) you can’t go wrong this holidays! For an unforgettable clubbing holiday experience, email us at [email protected] or call 0203 627 4443 to book your getaway today!