We’d like to reassure you that we are continuing to closely monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our destinations.
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority but we understand it’s an unsettling time for all and that you may have some concerns about your holiday booking.
It’s a tough time for all at the moment and we at Party Hard want to share some information on all that we’ve been working on during the lockdown. Including information on current and new bookings as well as initiatives to give back to the NHS. Take a look below.
We want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all the front line workers that are doing an amazing job during these hard times!
To do our bit, we’ve teamed up with over 20 brands and have put together the Ultimate NHS Raffle where you have the chance to win over 20 DONATED prizes!
Raffle tickets are only £2, with 100% of all proceeds going direct to NHS Covid-19 Urgent Appeal
* To Enter – Simply Donate £2 for 1 Raffle Ticket
* BONUS TICKET – Donate £10 for 6 Raffle Tickets
The Raffle will be taking place live on the Party Hard Travel Facebook page on May 8th… Good Luck
Discount for all NHS Staff
To further say thank you to the NHS staff working on the frontline we’re offering discount on our holidays and packages. Click here for more information on how to claim yours.
If your holiday booking with us were to be affected then we will be in touch with you at the earliest possibility to discuss your options and come to an outcome that is suitable. Each booking will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Events Package Bookings
To help with the current situation final balances for Ultimate Events Packages are not due until 2 weeks before departure, plus we’re offering free amendments on all events packages until further notice!
Where can I keep up-to-date with travel advice?
- Please follow this link for information on general travel advice and general travel updates:
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Cyprus (Ayia Napa):
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Spain (Magaluf or Ibiza):
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Greece (Kavos, Malia & Zante):
- Please follow this link for information on taking out comprehensive travel insurance:
How to avoid catching or spreading COVID-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds regularly
- Wash your hands once you arrive and return from home/work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is unavailable
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a tissue or your sleeve (avoid your hands)
- Throw used tissues immediately in the bin and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
*Advice given from the NHS website. For more, and the most up-to-date information, head over to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
What will happen if my holiday is affected?
You should check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice for the country you are travelling to. Should the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice change to advise against travelling to your destination, and your holiday is affected,we will contact you if your travel dates are affected to discuss alternative options.