CORONAVIRUS LATEST INFORMATION
LAST UPDATED 24/03/2020 12:41PM
Travel has been suspended for the following countries until these dates:
SPAIN (Magaluf & Ibiza) – 2nd April
GREECE (Kavos, Malia & Zante) – 15th April
CYPRUS (Ayia Napa) – 30th April
We’d like to reassure you that we are continuing to closely monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our destinations.
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority but we understand it’s an unsettling time for all and that you may have some concerns about your holiday booking.
Where can I keep up-to-date with travel advice?
- Please follow this link for information on general travel advice and general travel updates:
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Cyprus (Ayia Napa):
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Spain (Magaluf or Ibiza):
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Greece (Kavos, Malia & Zante):
- Please follow this link for information on taking out comprehensive travel insurance:
How to avoid catching or spreading COVID-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds regularly
- Wash your hands once you arrive and return from home/work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is unavailable
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a tissue or your sleeve (avoid your hands)
- Throw used tissues immediately in the bin and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
*Advice given from the NHS website. For more info head over to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
What will happen if my holiday is affected?
You should check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice for the country you are travelling to. Should the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice change to advise against travelling to your destination, and your holiday is affected,we will contact you if your travel dates are affected to discuss alternative options.