We’d like to reassure you that we are continuing to closely monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our destinations.
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority but we understand it’s an unsettling time for all and that you may have some concerns about your holiday booking.
It’s a tough time for all at the moment and we at Party Hard want to share some information on all that we’re doing to ensure your money is protected. This includes information on current and new bookings as well as our previous initiatives to give back to the NHS. Take a look below.
Covid Cancellation Cover
If your holiday is cancelled by us due to Covid or FCO travel advice you will receive a FULL refund.
Free amendments on all event package bookings until further notice. PLUS you won’t need to pay your final balance until 2 weeks before departure.
NHS Staff Discount
To further say thank you to the NHS staff working on the frontline we’re offering discount on our holidays and packages. Click here for more information on how to claim yours.
During the first lockdown we held a raffle. All gifts were generously donated by artists or brands. All ticket proceeds went to the NHS Covid-19 Urgent Appeal.
Where can I keep up-to-date with travel advice?
- Please follow this link for information on general travel advice and general travel updates:
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Cyprus (Ayia Napa):
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Spain (Magaluf or Ibiza):
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Greece (Kavos, Malia & Zante):
- Please follow this link for information on taking out comprehensive travel insurance:
How to avoid catching or spreading COVID-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds regularly
- Wash your hands once you arrive and return from home/work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is unavailable
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a tissue or your sleeve (avoid your hands)
- Throw used tissues immediately in the bin and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Wear masks in public settings wherever possible.
- Stick to the 2m social distancing rules.
*Advice given from the NHS website. For more, and the most up-to-date information, head over to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
What will happen if my holiday is affected?
You should check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice for the country you are travelling to. Should the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice change to advise against travelling to your destination, and your holiday is cancelled, you will receive a full refund. We will be in contact with you to discuss this should your holiday be cancelled.