We’d like to reassure you that we are continuing to closely monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our destinations.
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority but we understand it’s an unsettling time for all and that you may have some concerns about your holiday booking.
It’s a tough time for all at the moment and we at Party Hard want to share some information on all that we’re doing to ensure your money is protected. This includes information on current and new bookings as well as our previous initiatives to give back to the NHS. Take a look below.
Covid Cancellation Cover
If your holiday is cancelled by us due to Covid or FCO travel advice you will receive a FULL refund.
Free amendments on all event package bookings until further notice. PLUS you won’t need to pay your final balance until 2 weeks before departure.
NHS Staff Discount
To further say thank you to the NHS staff working on the frontline we’re offering discount on our holidays and packages. Click here for more information on how to claim yours.
During the first lockdown we held a raffle. All gifts were generously donated by artists or brands. All ticket proceeds went to the NHS Covid-19 Urgent Appeal.
What are the UK entry requirements from an amber list country?
Here are the requirements when travelling back to the UK from an amber list country. In the FAQ tab we have listed updates on entry requirements to each destination.
If you are fully vaccinated:
From 4am Monday 19 July you will not need to quarantine on arrival in England or take a day 8 COVID-19 test, as long as you are fully vaccinated.
Fully vaccinated means that you have had your final dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before the date you arrive in England.
Before travel to England
- Take a Covid test within 3 days before travel, providing a negative result
- Declare that you have been fully vaccinated on your passenger locator form. This must be filled out within 48hrs prior to travel to the UK
- Show proof of your vaccination status to your carrier (ferry, airline or train) when you travel
On arrival in England
Take a Day 2 test after you arrive in England
You will only need to quarantine if you test positive for Covid
Children under the age of 18, who are returning to the UK, and people taking part in formally approved COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials will also be exempt from requirements to quarantine and take the day 8 test.
If you’re not fully vaccinated:
If you are not fully vaccinated under the UK vaccination programme, you will have to quarantine on arrival and take both the day 2 and day 8 tests.
Before travel to England
- take a COVID-19 test within three days before travel
- book and pay for day 2 and day 8 COVID-19 travel tests to be taken after arrival in England
- complete a passenger locator form
On arrival in England
On arrival in England you must:
- quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days
- take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 and day 8
Read about quarantine and taking COVID-19 tests.
You may be able to end quarantine early if you pay for a private COVID-19 test through the Test to Release scheme.
Where can I find advice regarding my holiday destination? (Updated 26/07/2021)
Cyprus (Ayia Napa)
Cyprus is now on the amber list. Please find the government advice on travel to Cyprus here.
The UK entered Cyprus’ Red category on 8 July.
Passengers coming from the UK must:
- Undergo a PCR test within 72 hours prior to departure and provide proof of a negative result.
- You must then undergo another PCR test upon arrival at Larnaca or Paphos airports, and remain in self-isolation until the result is issued. Test results should be available within three hours through the online platform. The cost of both tests is paid by the passenger.
Spain (Ibiza & Magaluf)
Currently Spain is on the amber list. You can find government advice for travelling to Spain here. Please see the FAQs in the article below for all information on the changes and requirements if you are or aren’t fully vaccinated.
Greece (Kavos, Malia & Zante)
Greece is now on the amber list. You can find government travel advice for Greece here
To travel to Greece you must:
- Fill out a Passenger Locator Form at least 24 hours before arriving in Greece
- Take a Covid test (with a negative result) at least 3 days before travel for a PCR test or 48 hours if you take an antigen test
- Fully vaccinated people will need to show proof of vaccination. Full vaccination means it has been at least 14 days since your second dose
- In addition, arrivals into Greece may be required to undergo a rapid COVID-19 test on arrival.
- If you test positive on arrival in Greece, you (and those you are travelling with) will have to self-isolate in quarantine hotels provided by the Greek state for at least 10 days. The expenses of the accommodation in quarantine hotels are covered by the Greek state. Local authorities will be able to offer further advice on self-isolation requirements
Malta is now on the green list for travel. Please find all government advice on travel to Malta here.
Maltese authorities require all arrivals from the United Kingdom to present proof of full vaccination. This must show that you received a full course of vaccination at least 14 days prior to your arrival. If you live in England, Malta will accept the NHS COVID Pass (both the Digital App and letter versions) as proof of your vaccination status.
To travel to Malta you must:
- Complete a Passenger Locator Form within 48 hours prior to travel
- Provide proof of full vaccination status. You can access your Covid Pass via the NHS app
More information can be found on the gov website here Welcome to GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Where can I keep up-to-date with travel advice?
- Please follow this link for information on general travel advice and general travel updates:
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Cyprus (Ayia Napa):
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Spain (Magaluf or Ibiza):
- Please follow this link for information on what to do if you are travelling to Greece (Kavos, Malia & Zante):
- Please follow this link for information on taking out comprehensive travel insurance:
How to avoid catching or spreading COVID-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds regularly
- Wash your hands once you arrive and return from home/work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is unavailable
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a tissue or your sleeve (avoid your hands)
- Throw used tissues immediately in the bin and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Wear masks in public settings wherever possible.
- Stick to the 2m social distancing rules.
*Advice given from the NHS website. For more, and the most up-to-date information, head over to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
What will happen if my holiday is affected?
You should check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice for the country you are travelling to. Should the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice change to advise against travelling to your destination, and your holiday is cancelled, you will receive a full refund. We will be in contact with you to discuss this should your holiday be cancelled.
When will I know if my holiday can go ahead?
We aim to update all information as and when there are new government announcements. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us for clarification although we will contact you as soon as we know if you’re holiday has to be cancelled.
If I have to get a test, how much will it cost?
We know testing costs are a big concern.
Depending on the destination you are going to you will need to have a pre departure test and return test on day 2 (for countries on the green list) OR a pre departure test and return test on both day 2 and day 8 (for countries on the amber list).
We have listed two test providers below that are on the approved list provided by the government:
Eurofins Covid Testing Services LTD – the cost of the pre-departure test kit is £44.90 and can be ordered here https://www.eurofins.co.uk/pcr-testing-kits/. Please make sure you allow enough time to receive your test result and read all relevant information on their website. Day 2 and Day 8 tests will become available in the next coming weeks.
Randox Health – The cost of the pre-departure testing kit will be reduced to £60 if you use code TTNG2021. This can be ordered here https://www.randoxhealth.com/covid-19-home-testing-kit/. Please read all instructions on the website and allow enough time to get your results back before travelling. Should you require day 2 and day 8 tests on return these can also be ordered here https://www.randoxhealth.com/covid-19-day-2-and-8-testing/. The cost of both is reduced to £120 if you use code D2D8TTNG2021.
What if I (or someone in my house) test positive before my holiday, meaning I can’t go?
If you or someone in your household receives a positive COVID-19 test result prior to travel, resulting in you being unable to travel, you will be able to rebook your holiday without incurring any admin fees
Will I need a vaccine to go on holiday?
At the moment the new traffic light system means that anyone travelling to a green or amber listed country can either be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR). We are still awaiting the full list indicating where the countries will be on the traffic light system. Until then we advise sticking to your payment terms as a cancellation at this stage may result in loss of money.
Some countries like Malta require all people entering to be fully vaccinated. You can keep up to date with all country entry requirements here.
What happens if an event can not go ahead or my hotel doesn’t open?
If any part of your booking can not go ahead then we will seek to offer an equivalent alternative (in line with ABTAS regulations). If we can not do this then you will be entitled to a full refund
What happens if I have to quarantine when coming back?
If between booking and departure the UK imposes a return quarantine then you will be entitled to rebook without amendment fees or to cancel with a full refund