Ayia Napa Resort Guide
The main square is situated right in the heart of Napa and has everything you need for the perfect holiday, catering to a wide range of tastes. With a number of restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets and clubs nearby, and stunning beaches just a short walk away you won’t need to go anywhere else.
If you’re heading down to the strip and surrounding areas in the day there’s lots you can do. Grab some new clothes from various different shops and markets, or book an excursion to water world, and then watch as evening rolls in and the strip transforms – ready for the Party Harders!
Come evening time the resort of Ayia Napa is bursting with party goers and a just as juicy schedule of events. From the beach party to the after party, with our ultimate events packages you’ll be sure to make the most of your holiday in Napa. All 2019 line-ups coming soon so make sure you’re signed up to our priority access to be the first to know!
Ayia Napa Bar Guide:
The Square Bar
- Situated in the middle of the Ayia Napa strip, party goers have been coming to the Square Bar for decades, and there’s no surprise why! Here you’ll find good good-priced drinks, a friendly atmosphere, and bowls of popcorn! The only bar in Ayia Napa to have live music everyday of the week, The Square Bar is not to be missed!
- Opening its doors in 1984, Kahlua has kept the party going since then! One of Ayia Napa’s longest running bars, Kahlua is a piece of history in the Ayia Napa party scene. With multiple stages, bars, and poles to explore, this is a perfect choice for a night of partying in Ayia Napa!
The Ayia Napa Project Bar
- Located just outside the main square on the strip, The Ayia Napa Project Bar is one of the most popular pubs for party-goers. Playing host to various club nights such as Ministry of Sound and the Party Hard Bar Crawl (found in the Ayia Napa events package), you’re sure to have a good night when you rock up here!
Senor Frog’s Party Bar
- Well known around Ayia Napa for its crazy antics and entertainment, Senor Frog’s is a must for all party goers. With a mix of karaoke, live comedy, and drinking games, this super silly pub will leave you wanting more and more every night!
Ayia Napa Restaurants:
When it comes to eating and drinking out, exploring is the best way to go! You never know what gem you can find tucked away in an alleyway in the town centre or what deals you can find. Our Party Hard rep Olly recommends Othello, Hard Rock Cafe, and Red Ruby as his go-to places if you want somewhere reasonably priced and easy to get to!
- Any fan of Mediterranean/Greek cuisine will find a home here! The perfect spot on Nissi Avenue, expect to be greeted with a smile and reasonably priced meals with welcoming service!
Hard Rock Cafe
- This classic Rock n’ Roll themed restaurant is your one stop shop for American style meals and high energy dining. With generous portions and cheap cocktails, this is one restaurant to check out on your Ayia Napa holiday this summer!
- If you’re craving a plate of sushi or tikka masala, Red Ruby is the restaurant for you! Serving a selection of Asian cuisine, you’ll spoiled for choice by the menu – and the restaurant view!
Ayia Napa Daytime Activities
While we got your nights and most of your days sorted with the events package out in Ayia Napa, you still have a few spare hours of sunshine to fill your week to explore the gorgeous Cyprian town!
The WaterWorld Park
- The biggest themed Waterpark in Europe, this is one outing you’ll be thankful you did on your holiday! Check them out if that’s something that floats your boat!
Quad Bike hire
- Explore the town in quad bike fashion, a popular choice of transport in Ayia Napa! Be sure to bring your driving license if you’re planning on this activity though.
- If you’re an adrenaline junkie, be such to check out Cape Greco, which is famous for cliff diving in Ayia Napa; and is absolutely stunning to look at! Your Insta feed will thank us later.
Hotel Pool Chilling
- If you’re on a budget, you can never overlook chilling by the hotel to meet new people and soak up the sun! Get a headstart on your tan, relax with your favourite book, pre-drink at the bar before an event – the possibilities are endless!
Ayia Napa Music Scene
Napa is home to a variety of music, there’s something for everyone! BCL is largely Electronic genres such as techno, House, EDM, and DnB, with some R&B genres thrown in also. A lot of the clubs play more grime, hip hop, and afrobeats with mixes of pop also. There’s also a range of smaller bars that play EuroPop and Latino music if you’d like to try something a little different!